Summer Essential: The Little White Romper
Rompers have been around for quite some time, and I don't think they are going anywhere anytime soon. At least not in my book.
I personally love them and here's why:
- They are flattering and they always match! (ha, get it? - Bad morning humor I know, I know... I need more coffee)
- Yes, they might be hard to find especially if you have a longer torso (and legs in my case) BUT once you find the right one it's like magic, except when you have to pee.
- It can be dressed up or dressed down - heels or flips flops everything works!
- They can be affordable. Click here for rompers under $100.
- They are pretty easy to style
I found this one at Nordstrom and loved the white for spiring. The fun thing about rompers is that you can find them at your price range no matter what! I mostly love rompers because they are easy and in the hot breezy Texas wind (which feels like your under a blowdryer.)
This particular romper I loved because of the color, lets be honest white makes this Florida Girl look tan and I love it. I also loved the ruffle detail, the OTS (Off the Shoulder - for a little sexiness) on top and the white embroidery as well. I paired this romper with my favorite JC shoes and lets be honest one of my fav earrings as well.
Where to where this you ask? Well anywhere, but would make a great bachelorette outfit or a fun daytime brunch.
Shop the look below!