Happy Hour Attire & My Austin Happy Hour Guide
Friday is finally here! I don't want to be premprtive in my assumption, but I'm almost 90% sure I landed a new job this week. Offer letter is coming today (according to my recruiter). Well Friday's (in the real people's working world) usually ends in a hour of hapiness that includes well priced apps and some great libation prices. Here is my idea of a nice relaxed Happy Hour outfit and my top 6 places to hit for Happy Hour in Austin!
So here are my top 5 places to hit for Happy Hour (and yes I am fully aware that I am missing Uchi well because it's damn near impossible to get in there for HH).
1. Salty Sow - Great varity of a menu, try the bone marrow and the pork belly tacos.
2. Vino Vino - great wine selection and the mussles are fab.
3. Peche - Happy hour is the best $5 cocktails and half off certain apps/entrees and desserts. Also they have Happy Hour all day Sunday and Monday.
4. Henri's - Hands down the best cheese plate in Austin.
5. Max's Wine Dive - Huge selection of food and wine! Fired Oysters and the antelope ceviche is great!
6. Olive & June - Not a huge wine selection but the drink selection is nice as well as a great menu for snacking.